MOMA Scholarship Online Apply | Type Of MOMA Scholarship | MOMA Scholarship Eligibility, Date Of Registration | moma scholarship status | moma scholarship bihar | moma scholarship contact number | moma scholarship form pdf
Those who are interested to apply for MOMA Scholarship 2021, should read this article till end. The Minorities Organisation Of India is offering the sholarship program. In this article you can find the full detail in brief manner. We have covered the important points like MOMA Scholarship 2020-21 last date, MOMA Scholarship contact number, MOMA Scholarship status
MOMA Scholarship Bihar etc. All detail have been captured in this article on MOMA Scholarship 2021.
Eligibility criteria and Educational criteria is also mentioned, here you can find the step wise guide to fill the MOMA Scholarship form.
MOMA Scholarship 2021 – What is Moma scholarship?
The well known Moma scholarship was intitated by Ministry of Miniority. MOMA offers a grants for studies like post matric scholarship, Pre-matric scholarship and on Scholarship based on merits for professional and technical courses. All minorites group like Parsi, Muslim, Buddhist, Jain, Christian and Sikh can register for MOMA Scholarship 2021. In MOM Scholarship the grant may go upto Rs,20,000 for each year.
How can a student apply for MOMA scholarships? Who can apply for Moma scholarship?
To understand this let see the type of MOMA Scholarship 2021.
Total 3 types of MOMA Scholarship are there under this
PreMatric Scholarship is for pre-matric level. In this the grant is given to the students who are upto 10th standard. In this a student can get 600Rs per month as MOMA Scholarship.
Eligibility criteria for MOMA PreMatric Scholarship
To be eligible for MOMA prematric shholarship the family income should not be more than 1 lakh Rs Per annum.
post matric scholarship
Eligibility criteria for MOMA post matric Scholarship
For postmatric scholarship minority student’s family should not have a family income of more than 2 Lakhs Rs. Under this MOM Scholarship 2021 a student can get the grant of 10000Rs per annum along with 1200 Rs. per month as upkeep amount.
MOM scholarship for students pursuing specialized classes
MCMS picked students will get the grant upto 20,000Rs per annum . For the eligibility the family income should not be higher than 2.5 lakh Rs per annum.
Summary with full detail of MOMA Scholarship Scheme
|Name||MOMA Scholarship 2021|
|Launched for||Understudies of India|
Important dates – moma scholarship 2020-21 last date, What is the last date to apply for MOMA scholarships 2020-21?
|Application Form Commencement date||September 2020|
|moma scholarship 2020-21 last date||31st October 2020|
|Verification Date||December 2020|
|verification by Institute||December 2020|
|Declaration of Shortlisted Students||December 2020|
How do I find scholarship lists?
Entitlement for beneficiaries under MOM Scholarship: – check the given below slabs for scholarship lists slabs.
|Class||Particulars||Minority Scholarship Amount|
|Vi – X class||Admission charges / fees||Rs.500 per annum*|
|Vi – X class||Tuition Charges / Fees||Rs.350 pm *|
|I to V Class||Allowance for Maintenance||Rs.100 pm|
|Vi – X class||Allowance for Maintenance||Rs.600 pm / Rs. 100 pm*|
|XI and 10+2 Class||Admission charges and Tuition Charges||Rs. 7000 per annum *|
|Vocational and Technical courses (Class 10+1 and 10+2 levels)||Admission Charges & course / tuition charges||Rs 10,000 per annum *|
|Undergraduate and Post Graduate level||Admission charges & tuition charges||Rs 3,000 *|
|10+ 1 and 10+2 Class including both technical & vocational courses||Allowance for Maintenance||Rs 380 pm / Rs 230 pm/ Rs. 230 Pm|
|For Under Graduate & Post Graduate level (For professional & technical courses)||Allowance for Maintenance||Rs 570 PM / Rs 300 Pm / Rs 300 PM|
|PhD and M.Phil||Allowance for Maintenance||Rs 1200 Pm / (For hostellers). INR 550 per month (For day scholars)|
* Subject to actual.
Who can apply for Moma scholarship? Eligibility criteria for Moma scholarship
Below mentioned are the criteria for applying for the MOMA Scholarship.
- Eligibility criteria for Pre-Matric Scholarship
- The student applying should be the student of class 1st to 10th.
- The applicant must have scored 50% marks in previous class final exam.
- Anuual income of family must be less than 1 Lakh Rs per annum.
- Eligibility criteria For Post-Matric Scholarship
- The student applying should be the student of class 11th and 12th.
- The applicant must be have taken an admission to technical or vocational training courses at NCVT-affiliated ITI / Industrial Training Centers.
- Anuual income of family must be less than INR 2 Lakhs.
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship for Technical Courses CS and Professional
- The applicant should be admitted in graduate or PG level professional or technical classes.
- Atleast 50% marks should be scored by applicants in previous year final exam.
- Anuual income of family must be less than INR 2.5 Lakhs from all sources.
Documents Required To Apply For Moma scholarship
All documents which are required is furnished below.
- A photograph of the applicant
- Income proof / certificate for family income
- Minority community certificate
- Mark-sheet of previous class in proof of % acheived in previous class.
- Details of Bank
- Domicile certificate.
- Aadhar card copy with Aadhar number
- Identity card – any other additional
How can a student apply for MOMA scholarships?
Check the Application Procedure Of MOMA Scholarship which has been provide below. Below mentioned steps need to be followed.
- Visit the official website than click new registration option.
- Or you can click here.
- Please read the instructions carefully which is mentioned on the web page.
- Select all the declarations made and click continue.
- On screen new page will be displayed.
- You have to select the sholarship name which you are applying.
- Now MOMA scholarship form will be on your screen.
- Now fill the application form
- All the documents need to be uploaded as per the instructions.
- Fee need to be submitted
- Finally click on Submitt.
MOMA Scholarships Renewal procedure
Please follow the below mentioned steps for MOMA scholarship renewal.
- Visit the official website of the MOMA Scholarship
- Go to new registration tab and click on it.
- You can click here to visit directly.
- Now you will find the instructions, which need to be followed.
- Now click on option apply for renewal
- Login using your credentials
- Now you will see the application form on the screen.
- You have to fill as per instructions.
- And finally click on submit.
Hope, this article migh have cleared all your doubts..