Jan Arogya Golden Card Online | Ayushman Bharat Yojana Golden Card | Ayushman Bharat Golden Card download | PM Ayushman Bharat Golden Card Online Download | Ayushman Bharat Health Card | Ayushman Bharat Health Card
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card There is such a card, with the help of which any person in the country can get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh in government and private hospitals selected under Ayushman Bharat Yojana. From this Ayushman Bharat Golden Card; poor people will get the benefit of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The process of online registration for making Ayushman Bharat Golden Card has been started by the Government of India and any person can download the golden card or get the print out of Ayushman Bharat Health Card after applying under Jan Arogya Yojana.
PM Jan Arogya Card 2021 | Download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card | Ayushman Bharat Health Card
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card : To benefit every poor people of the country, these gold cards are being made available only to those whose name will appear in the Ayushman Bharat beneficiary list. Those who are willing beneficiaries of the country want to get their golden card, then they can apply very easily in their nearest public service center and from that Jan Arogya Golden Card Can also be made. Dear friends, through this article today we are going to provide you with all the information related to this scheme like how you can make Ayushman Bharat Health Card, benefits etc; so read our article till the end and avail it.
Card made free – Ayushman Bharat Golden card
As you all know Ayushman Bharat Scheme Was launched in 2017 by the government. Health insurance cover up to ₹ 500000 is provided to the beneficiaries under this scheme. More than 1 crore 63 lakh beneficiaries are taking advantage of this scheme. Through Ayushman Bharat Health Card, beneficiaries can go to any private hospital and get their treatment done.
- The eligibility card has been made free by the Government of India under this scheme. For which ₹ 30 fee had to be paid. This decision will provide considerable relief to poor families. The beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat Yojana used to contact the Common Service Center to get the eligibility card and pay ₹ 30 to the rural level operator.
- After which they used to receive the card. But now getting this card is completely free. But if you have to get a duplicate card or if you have to print the Ayushman Bharat Health Card again; then you have to pay ₹ 15. This card will be provided to the beneficiaries after biometric authentication.
NHA compromises with CSC
The National Health Authority has tied up with CSC. Under which it has been decided that the National Health Authority will pay ₹ 20 to CSC on the issue of Ayushman Bharat Health Card for the first time. So that the system can be further improved. One of the objectives of this agreement is that PVC Ayushman cards can be prepared under this scheme. Please note that in Ayushman Bharat Scheme; it is not compulsory to make a PVC card to take advantage of it. Beneficiaries who have old card will be given the benefit of this scheme. One of the objectives of making a PVC card is that through it; the officers are easily able to identify the beneficiary.
Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Card [email protected]
For the poor people of the country who are unable to get treatment for their illness due to financially weak and are struggling with their disease Indian government Of all poor people Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2021 Orders have been made to make, through this gold card, he can treat his biggest disease for free, the government is providing health insurance of up to 5 lakh rupees to those people. People can get their golden card very easily under this scheme. Ayushman Bharat Golden Card are being made in every rural and urban areas of the country; people who have not yet made gold cards; get it done as soon as possible.
Objective of Ayushman Bharat Golden Card (PMJAY)
The aim of the government is to make available this PMJAY Golden Card to the country is to provide health insurance of up to 5 lakh rupees to families coming from below poverty line of the country and help them financially. As you know; even today many people are suffering from some disease and they do not have money to get their treatment; in view of all these problems; the central government has Ayushman Bharat Scheme that has been started so that any poor person can be saved from the disease. Under this scheme; more than 10 crore poor families of the country are getting health insurance annually.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2021
This scheme has been launched by the Prime Minister of our country; Narendra Modi, under the National Health Protection Mission in the year 2018. Under the scheme Jan Arogya Yojana 2021 health insurance of up to 5 lakh rupees is being provided to the economically weaker families of the country by the Central Government; so that people can get their disease treated free of cost up to 5 lakh rupees in hospitals.
There is a security plan which will help in making the country healthy.
PM Jan Arogya Yojana 2021
In this Health Protection Scheme; the first 1350 treatments like surgery; medical day care treatment; diagnostic etc. package were included but now 19 other Ayurvedic, Homeopathic, Yoga, Unani treatment packages have been included in it. Poor citizens of the country can get all these diseases cured under the scheme by making their golden card and go to private and government hospitals for free and can get rid of their disease and no fee will be charged in hospitals. People get their golden card as soon as possible from people Service center and take advantage of it in hospitals.
Documents for Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Card 2021 or Ayushman Bharat Health Card
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- Ration card
- Passport size photo
How to check eligibility for getting Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
The beneficiaries of the country will be included in the Ayushman Bharat Golden Card list according to their eligibility; the same people can download the Jan Arogya Golden Card.
We have given you the whole procedure below; read it carefully.
- First of all; you have to visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Scheme. After visiting the official website; the web page will open in front of you.
- On this web page; you have to fill your registered mobile number, and captcha code.
- After this; finally click on the generated OTP and immediately after clicking, an OTP will come on your registered mobile phone.
- Then this OTP has to be filled in the empty box.
- After this you will see some options like.
- 1. By name
- 2. From Mobile Number
- 3. Through Ration Card
- 4. By RSBI URN
- Search for your name by clicking on the desired option; then fill all the information asked. Then the search result will be displayed on your screen in front of you.
How to download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card 2021 or Ayushman Bharat Health Card ?
People of the country can get their Ayushman Bharat Golden Card printed from the public service center and DM’s office; but you can download the golden card from the same place where you have made it and the agent from whom it will be provided will download it to you.
Follow the method given below.
- First you go to Ayushman Bharat Cloud Website.
- After visiting the cloud website; the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of login, this login form will open, you will enter email ID and password and click on the button of SIGN IN.
- Now the next page will open in front of you, you will proceed by putting an Aadhaar number in it and on the next page you will have to verify your leader’s mark.
- After verifying the thumb; the next page will open, on this page you will see many options; from which you can click on the option of Approved Beneficiary. After clicking on the option, a list of the Golden Card has been approved in front of you.
- Then see your name in the list and click on the confirmed print option next to it, after clicking on the option, you will be redirected to the Jan Seva Kendra wallet.
- After this, enter your password in CSC wallet, then enter the wallet PIN after the password, after this you will come back to the home page.
- Then you will see the option of download card next to the name of the candidate, click on it and download the golden card.
- In this way, you can download your Ayushman Bharat Golden Card.
How to get Ayushman Bharat Golden Card?
Interested beneficiaries of the country PMJAY If you want to make a golden card, then follow the method given below. And take advantage. You can get your golden card made from two places and you can also download it.
By public service center
- First of all, the applicant will have to go to the nearest public service center, the public service center will see your name in the list of Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- If your name will be available in the Ayushman Bharat Scheme list then they will be given a Golden Card.
- After this, you should take all your documents such as Aadhaar card, ration magazine, registered mobile number etc. to the agent of Jan Seva Kendra.
- Through which the agent will make your successful registration and provide you with the registration ID.
- Then the public service center will provide you Ayushman card in 10 to 15 days and you will have to pay a fee of Rs 30 to get a Golden Card.
Registered and private hospitals
- First of all, you have to go to your nearest private or government hospitals with your documents like Aadhaar card, ration Card, registered mobile number etc.
- After this, your name will be checked in the list of Jan Arogya Yojana.
- You will be given the Ayushman card only after the name appears in this list.
Read This also: