Want to know about MP Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana? Madhya Pradesh Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana; Full detail of MP journalist insurance scheme registration; Journalist Insurance Scheme Form
Recently; Madhya Pradesh Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana has been started; by the Chief Minister of the state; Shiv Raj Singh Chauhan; to provide health and accident group insurance to journalists; photographers and cameraman. The state government will provide personal health insurance and accident health insurance to journalists; photographers and cameraman of Madhya Pradesh. As per Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana a person can cover self; spouse or dependent children under the same policy. Dear friends; today through this article we will provide you all information related to this scheme; like application process; documents; eligibility etc; so read our article till the end.
Know the detail of MP Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana
The state’s journalist; photographer and cameraman will have a personal health insurance of Rs 4 lakh; and accident insurance of Rs 10 lakh; under this scheme along with an option of personal health insurance of Rs 2 lakh; and accident insurance of Rs 5 lakh. Well known MP Journalist Insurance Scheme offer insurance of 4 lakhs or 2 lakhs to Journalist. The husband or wife or children can be included in this insurance scheme; on payment of additional prescribed premium. This Madhya Pradesh Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana offer the health and accident insurance; which will be done for one year. 75% of the annual insurance installment of the communication representative for 60 years and 85% of the annual insurance installment of the communication representative from 61 to 70 years will be paid by the Directorate of Public Relations.
Detail For MP journalist insurance scheme application / MP Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana Application
Under this scheme journalists, photographers and cameraman of the state have to apply online for obtaining health and accident insurance. You can also apply online for MP journalist insurance scheme / MP Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana. For applying online; the application process is being provided on the official website of the concerned insurance company. Interested beneficiaries of the state; who want to get health and accident insurance by the government; can apply online by visiting the official website of the respective insurance company. The last date was set by the government to apply under this scheme on 25 September 2020, the last date has now been increased to 30 September 2020. Now the beneficiaries of the state can apply online under this scheme till September 30 and can take advantage of the scheme.
Highligths of Madhya Pradesh Patrakar Bima Yojana
|Name of scheme||Scheme – MP Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana|
|Started by||CM – Shiv Raj Singh Chauhan|
|Beneficiary||State journalist; photographer; cameraman|
|an objective||Providing insurance|
|Application start date||Has started|
|Last date||30 September 2020|
Purpose of MP Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is to provide protection of personal health insurance and accident health insurance to the journalists; photographers and cameraman of the state by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
So that; if they have any difficulty in health; then they can get insurance and get treatment.
Any type of dental treatment will be accepted; only in the event of an accident.
This MP Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana leads to progress of state.
Key Facts of Madhya Pradesh Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme Or MP Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana
- The insurance money provided under this scheme will cover all types of non-hospital medical expenses of the insured during the policy period.
- This policy covers medical expenses incurred on hospitalization and in-patient treatment in India.
- Under Madhya Pradesh Patrakar Bima Yojana; a person can cover self; spouse or dependent children under the same policy.
- The husband or wife or children can be included in the insurance scheme on payment of additional prescribed premium.
- If there is no break in the policy, the policy can be renewed throughout its life.
- All pre-existing diseases will be covered in the policy.
- Diseases are covered from the policy release date without any waiting period.
- (Such as the 30-day and 2-year waiting period is over.)
- In the case of major surgery up to 100% of the sum assured will be payable to the insured person of any age.
- Premium rates will be applicable for the year 2018-19 only.
- Table of premium rates for the year 2018-19 is being made available on the public relations portal.
Features Of Madhya Pradesh Patrakar Bima Yojana
- It has been decided by the Government of Madhya Pradesh to include non-preferential journalists as well.
- Latest MP Patrakar Bima Yojana have feature like 50% premium will be given by journalist; and 50% by public relations department.
- In this category four weekly / fortnightly / monthly magazine of daily newspaper and two representatives of electronic and web media will be eligible under the scheme.
- Representatives of regular journals registered in RNI will be eligible.
- There will be a cashless system of treatment in the identified hospitals of the insurance company.
- For which a card and e-card will also be provided to journalists.
- Old insurance policy under this scheme will expire on 3 October 2020.
- Formerly insured journalists will submit applications by 30 September 2020.
- Then his new policy will be effective from 4 October 2020.
- Incase of death occurs as a result of any accident; under the personal accident policy also cover complete and partial disability.
Eligibility for Madhya Pradesh Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme Or MP Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Communication representatives of 21 to 70 years will be eligible and journalists previously insured will be eligible for this scheme for 80 years.
- Husband, wife, children (maximum three unmarried) and parents can also be included in the scheme on paying prescribed premium.
- Only children up to the age of 25 years will be covered under MP Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana.
- Policy covers only the original insured; and not the family members.
- It will be compulsory to stay admitted in the hospital for at least 24 hours; and excluding certain diseases; mentioned in the policy.
- Room, boarding and nursing expenses will be covered under this scheme up to 2% of the sum insured.
- Only in the event of an accident any type of dental expenses will be accepted .
- Hospitalisation will have to be promptly reported to the company / TPA.
- Claims related action will be taken by the TPA. ( indicated on the policy )
Document Required For MP Journalist Insurance plan / MP Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana Document required
- 12th Marksheet / Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Driving License
- Preference card copy or PPF slip copy
- Form 16
- Old Insert Card Copy (if available)
- 12th Marksheet / Aadhar Card / Voter Card / PAN Card / Driving License
- Recommendation of estates
- RNI certificate
- 4. Copy of old insertion card (if available)
How to apply online for MP Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana ?
Interested eligible beneficiaries of the state; who want to apply online under Madhya Pradesh Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme; have to follow the Online application process.
The method is given below.
- Visit Official website. The home page will open in front of you after visiting the official website.
- On this home page you will see a section of “Nominate Yourself”; In this section; you will see two links “Adhimanyata or Gairadhimanyata”.
- If you click on Preference; “Online application form of “MP Journalist Insurance Scheme” Preference will open in front of you”.
- In this form; you will have to fill all the information asked such as name, name of the institution, ADHIMANYATA No./PF No., address, Aadhaar card number, date of birth, mobile number, email id, sum assured, name of the nominee, relationship with the nominee, etc.
- Thereafter; you will have to upload all your documents.
Now click on the confirm button.
- Similarly; if you click on the link Click Here; now the next page will open in front of you.
- You will see the online application form of MP Journalist Insurance Scheme on this page .
- You will also have to fill all the information asked in this form; like name, name of the institute, GERADHIMANYATA No./PF No., address, Aadhaar card number, date of birth, mobile number, email id insurance amount, nominee’s name, relationship with the nominee, etc. .
- You will have to upload all your documents; now click on the confirm button.
- After filling the MP Patrakar Svasthya Avm Durghatana Bima Yojana ( MP Journalist Health and Accident Group Insurance Scheme ) application / registration form; you have to submit this online; It will complete the process of filling the application / registration form.
Read This also:
Follow us at gammingkeeda.com to get latest useful updates.
Follo(Opens in a new browser tab)