Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh Online | MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana online application | MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme Application Form | Ladli Laxmi Yojana in Hindi
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana Has been launched by the state government on 1 April 2007 to make the future of girls brighter. Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs 1,18,000 will be provided to the girls of the state by the Madhya Pradesh government (Financial assistance of Rs 1,18,000 to the girls of the state by the Madhya Pradesh government). Dear friends, today through this article, Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021 All information related to the application process, eligibility documents etc. are going to be provided.
MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021
To avail this scheme, first of all, you have to apply under this scheme. You can apply under this scheme both offline and online. For offline application, you can contact the Public Service Center like the Women Child Development Officer etc. in Anganwadi. To apply online for Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021; You can do this by visiting the official website of the state. The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to those girls of poor families of the state who are born after April 1, 2008. MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021 Under the total amount to be given by the government under Rs 1 18000; the beneficiary girls will be provided in installments.
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana January update
Through this scheme; the government has set a target to make the future of daughters of the country brighter. Under this scheme, a certificate of Rs 1 lakh 18 thousand is provided to the beneficiary and an amount of 6000-6000 (total 30000) is transferred to Ladli Laxmi Fund for 5 consecutive years; this amount is provided in installments. The Department of Women and Child Development has provided ₹ 2000 on admission in class VI, ₹ 4000 on admission in class 9th, ₹ 6000 on admission in class XI and ₹ 6000 on admission in class XII and the girl completed 21 years of age. On being, a sum of ₹ 100000 has been provided for the marriage of the girl child.
Through e-payment the benefit of this scheme will be provided.
Ladli Laxmi Applications made so far in the scheme
Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana Was launched in 2007. Till December 2020, a total of 37 lakh 63 thousand 735 girls have applied under this scheme. Under the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana; 2 lakh 28 thousand 283 girls have registered in the year 2020-21. Under this scheme, 39.06 crore scholarships have been provided to 53 thousand 917 girls taking admission in class 6, class 9 and class 11. Online application can now be made under Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana. Simultaneously, applications can also be made through this scheme through Internet Cafe, Anganwadi worker.
Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2021 Highlights
|Name of scheme||Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana|
|Started by||By state government|
|The department||Women and Child Development Department|
|an objective||Improve the standard of living of girls|
Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shiv Raj Singh Chauhan ji hoisted the national flag at the state level Independence Day function held at Motilal Nehru Stadium, Bhopal, during this function, emphasizing on the poor and daughters in the Chief Minister’s address, that welfare of daughters is our top priority. In Madhya Pradesh, more than 78 thousand e-certificates have been issued under Ladli Laxmi Yojana. And the Chief Minister has said that now any government program in the state will be started with the worship of daughters.
Installments of funds to be given in Ladli Laxmi Yojana
Once the application process is complete; the documents are verified by Anganwadi. Once verified, installments are credited to the applicants’ account periodically.
We have given complete information about it. Below you can read the full detail.
- First installment – Under this scheme, for the first 5 consecutive years, 6 – 6 thousand rupees will be deposited in the fund of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana and a total of Rs. 30,000 will be deposited.
- Second installment – After this, financial assistance of Rs 2000 will be provided to the family in the bank account if you take admission in the daughter’s class 6.
- Third installment – An amount of Rs 4000 will be provided by the government in the form of financial assistance for the girl child entering class 9.
- Fourth installment – When the girl takes admission in class 11, she will be provided an amount of Rs 6000.
- Fifth installment – Then, on admission of the girl in class 12, 6000 rupees will be given through an payment.
- Sixth Installment – And when the girl child completes 21 years of age; she will be provided with financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh.
Objective of Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021
As you know; there are many families who are unable to provide financial education to their daughters and not able to collect money for their marriages. Many people also discriminate between boys and girls. In view of all these problems, the state government Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021 has started Providing financial support for daughter’s education and marriage under this scheme. Under this scheme; change the negative thinking of the citizens of Madhya Pradesh and make the future of the girls bright. This money can be used by the girl for her higher education or marriage. Reducing the sex ratio of women and men in the state of Madhya Pradesh and promoting the empowerment of women in the state.
Benefits of MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to girls belonging to poor sections of MP.
- Under this scheme; the girl’s marriage should not be done till the age of 18 only after the age of 21 years, 1 lakh rupees (one lakh rupees) will be transferred to the daughter’s bank account by the state government.
- The MP government wants to improve the standard of education in the state through this Ladli Laxmi Yojana. According to the class; funds under this scheme are given in installments. Once the girl leaves school, she will stop receiving benefits under this scheme.
- If 2 daughters are born together as the second child in a family Can take advantage of MP Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
If a family has adopted children, they can also apply in this scheme.
- To avail this scheme; it is mandatory to enroll girl and child in the first year of birth.
- MP Ladli Laxmi Scheme 2021 : The girl can use the final payment of Rs 1 lakh for her marriage or higher education.
- This money cannot be used as a dowry.
Eligibility for Ladli Laxmi Yojana Madhya Pradesh 2021
- The parents of the applicant should not have income tax data.
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Madhya Pradesh.
- The applicant should be unmarried by 18 years.
- If your family has adopted an orphan girl; you can still take advantage of the scheme considering her the first girl child; but you should have some proof of adopting that girl.
Documents of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021
- Aadhar card
- Girl Child Birth Certificate
- Parent id
- Bank account passbook
- Address proof
- Ration card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana 202
If you want to apply under Ladli Laxmi Yojana 2021; then follow the given method.
- First applicant has to go to the official website (Official website ).
- After visiting the official website; the home page will open in front of you.
- On your home page “Application letter” will appear.
- You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the optio; the front page will open in front of you.
- On this page you “Public (You have to click on this option). After this; the application form will open on the next page.
- In this form you have to fill all the information asked carefully.
- After that you have to click on the button to save information.
- After this, the main application form of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana will open in front of you on the computer screen. In this application form you will get all the information like; personal information of the girl child.
- family information
- Immunization status and correspondence information
- Fourth Document Uploading.
- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. After that you will get a registration number at the end with the help of this registration number; you can easily check the status of the application form.
Procedure for applying offline under the Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- First of all you have to go to the Anganwadi center nearest to you.
- From the Anganwadi Center; you have to give the application form of Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- Now you have to fill the application form carefully; attach all the documents in it.
- Now you have to submit this form in the same Anganwadi center.
See For Proof Letter for Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana
- First of all; you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website; the home page will open in front of you. Below you on this home page certificate Option will appear.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option; you will go to the next page. On this page; you have to fill the registration number of the girl child; then click on the search button.
- After entering the registration code, the certificate will open which can also be downloaded and saved as an image.
How to see Madhya Pradesh Ladli Laxmi Yojana List online ?
- First of all; you have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page Girl details Option will appear.
- You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option; the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page, you can see whether or not the name is in the Ladli Laxmi Scheme name list for the certificate. Girl’s name can be searched in different ways in the list like:
1. In the name of girl
2. In the name of the girl’s mother
3. In the name of the girl’s father
4. From the registration number of the girl
5. From the date of birth of the girl
- After this; you have to click on the search button; then you will get the complete list.
Girl details viewing process
- First of all you have to go to the Ladli Laxmi Scheme official website.
- Now the homepage will open in front of you.
- On your home page you have to click on the link “Girl details”
- Now a new page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to select the district and type of search.
- After that you have to click on the search button.
- Details of the girl child will be on your computer screen.
Scholarship registration process
- The registration number of your girl child has to be clicked on search.
- After this, you have to click on the link to fill the remaining information and secure the information.
Procedure to login on portal
- First of all you have to go to the Ladli Laxmi Scheme (official website)
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On your home page you have to click on the link log in
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter the information asked.
- After this, you have to click on the sign in button.
- In this way, you will be able to login on the portal.
- Tel: Commissioner: 0755-2550910
- Fax: 0755-2550912
- E-mail: email@example.com